Crew...

Crew...
A crew is a body or a class of people who work at a common activity

Al-Bums,J.Strest,Cev2,RoeDiggs,RomenRok,Swerve,Info,MoMag

That Ole' Pro-Town sound ya heard...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Project #3



So my man Bums passed me off the ruff cuts from the new compilation dropping soon. The shit sounds FRESH. I am souped that Pro-Town Records will be releasing project #3 on vinyl, would we do it any other way??? It seems that it will be another 11 cut 12". So get ready for this one cuz its comin'. There are also gonna be some new Emcees added into the mix, being that Pro-Town finds it very important to showcase talented Emcees from our area, it would only seem right to put some new heads on this one. This is a panel I painted today, along with other writers from my area, This one is gonna be on display in CITY HALL! how fucked is that... Anyways stay positive all and I will get at yous soon. Peace, Swerve.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Swerve,

    sounds fresh, keep me updated.

    Pro-Town Records added to my blog at

    http://myteedjthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete